G.R.R.A.C.E.E. National Doula Academy
- G.R.R.A.C.E.E. (Gestational & Reproductive Resource Alliance Center on Education and Empowerment) is the education, information, knowledge and wisdom to help you on your journey to prenatal, pregnancy and postpartum wellness for you and the Tribe at your command! We seek to uplift, promote and protect, reproductive rights, reasons and responsibilities of health, wellness and vitality of the life of the unborn. We provide small class sizes in Childbirth Education, Doula and Student Midwifery Instructional Classes, Expos, Seminars and Continuing Education Units (CEU) for Mom, Dad and the Doula/Midwifery Apprentice,that is looking to better their lives and those around them!
In photo from L to R:
Amanda Love, Ra Ma'atit Heru Men, Kimimila Locke, Efunyemi Ola Oshun-Opadotun, Eleza U. Glover, Hat-Har Em Hutiptet Atum-Re, Sadiyyah Tucker and Dr. Ameena Ali.
- Student Midwifery Instruction** $ 1,500.00
- Doula Class - 5 weeks (In-person) $ 600.00
- Doula Class - 5 weeks (on-line) $ 500.00
- Doula Class - 10 Week (In-person) $ 1,100.00
- Doula Class - 10 week (on-line) $ 1,100.00
Doula Specialties and CEU's* $ 200.00 (AMP Doula)
$ 300.00 (Non AMP Doula)
To date, we have fifty-one (51) specialties to suit the needs of most women. Some of the Doula Specialities are: Adoption, Alternative, AntePartuum, Apprentice, Ayurvedic, Behavioral Health, Bereavement, Business/Claims, Chiropractic, Cultural, Daddy Doula, ESL (Instructor), Fertility/Conception, Fibromyalgia/Pain, Foster Care, Grand/Elder, HIV/AIDS, Hyper/Hypoglycemic, Hypertensive Doulas, Indigenous, Lactation, Life Coach, Lotus Birth, Lupus, Melanoma, Metaphysical…and so many more!!!
*You MUST be a Certified Doula with AMP or have completed the required course offerings for an external program, as a prerequisite for this course.
**Six-month/24 week, on-line, self-pace practical skill program, that will academically progress you to apprentice with local Tribal and Professional Midwives; NARM Study group also available. Please email us for further class instruction, schedules and financial aid for those that qualify.