G.R.R.A.C.E.E. National Doula Academy
- G.R.R.A.C.E.E. (Gestational & Reproductive Resource Alliance Center on Education and Empowerment) National Doula Academy is the education, information, knowledge and wisdom to help you on your journey to prenatal, pregnancy and postpartum wellness for you and the Tribe at your command!
- We seek to uplift, promote and protect, reproductive rights, reasons and responsibilities of health, wellness and vitality of the life of the unborn.
- We provide small class sizes in Childbirth Education, Doula and Student Midwifery Instructional Classes, Expos, Seminars and Continuing Education Units (CEU) for Mom, Dad and the Doula/Midwifery Apprentice,that is looking to better their lives and those around them!
In photo from L to R: (2010 Doula Class)
Amanda Love (Christian), Ra Ma'atit Heru Men (Asar Aset), Kimimila Locke (Lakotan), Efunyemi Ola Oshun-Opadotun (IFA), Eleza U. Glover (PanAfrican), Hat-Har Em Hutiptet Atum-Re (NuWapian), Sadiyyah Tucker (Muslim) and Dr. Ameena Ali, Certified Doula Instructor.
- Student Midwifery Instruction** $ 1,500.00
- Doula Class - 5 weeks (In-person) $ 600.00
- Doula Class - 5 weeks (on-line) $ 500.00
- Doula Class - 10 Week (In-person) $ 1,100.00
- Doula Class - 10 week (on-line) $ 1,100.00
- Doula Class - Final Exam Fee $ 100.00
Doula Specialties and CEU's* $ 200.00 (AMP Doula)
$ 300.00 (Non AMP Doula)
To date, we have fifty-one (51) specialties to suit the needs of most women. Some of the Doula Specialities are: Adoption, Alternative, AntePartuum, Apprentice, Ayurvedic, Behavioral Health, Bereavement, Business/Claims, Chiropractic, Cultural, Daddy Doula, ESL (Instructor), Fertility/Conception, Fibromyalgia/Pain, Foster Care, Grand/Elder, HIV/AIDS, Hyper/Hypoglycemic, Hypertensive Doulas, Indigenous, Lactation, Life Coach, Lotus Birth, Lupus, Melanoma, Metaphysical…and so many more!!!
*You MUST be a Certified Doula with AMP or have completed the required course offerings for an external program, as a prerequisite for this course.
**Six-month/24 week, on-line, self-pace practical skill program, that will academically progress you to apprentice with local Tribal and Professional Midwives; NARM Study group also available. Please email us for further class instruction, schedules and financial aid for those that qualify.
Here's How to Register...
There are a few steps to properly register for this course. You are to email a few documents to FIGHRinfo@gmail.com
- An UPDATED Résumé or Professional CV. This must have your current employment/Education, the email you will be using for the course and a WhatsApp Number.
- Personal Statement - A one-page, expressive statement of what brought you to our Doula Program, your mission/purpose to maternally serve and what you will be doing with the education upon certification. The statement must be at least 3/4 of a page and very expressive as to a bit of your own personal story as you are able.
- Two (2) Letters of Professional Referral or Character Reference - You are to get your letters from either a Business, Educational or Professional Reference. They MUST send the letter to you, directly and send it on their Professional letterhead. A digital signature is a requirement on the letter, to be accepted.
- A copy of the front and back (as applicable) of our most recent, CPR/Basic First Aid Card. (Online Courses accepted). You must have at least one (1) full calendar year left on your card at the time of registration.
Investment Payment Options
You are welcome to use the QR Codes (below) or you can pay a few other ways:
- Payment Arrangement - 50% Down and the final half divided over the life of the class (Balance due before you take your Final Exam)
- Full Financing - SCII Funding will allow 100% No Interest, 90-Day Financing for the investment. (Service Fees applies)